God Knows Me Well - Isaiah 49 and Pslam 139

I am blown away and also comforted by the fact that God knows me so well...The Lord called me from birth and called me by name (Isaiah 49:1), He formed me as his servant from the womb (Isaiah 49:5), He knows me and He understands my thoughts from afar (Psalm 139:1-2), He knows everything I am doing and knows all my words before I say them (Psalm 139:3-4).

I am grateful that I am known so well and that he is always listening to my thoughts.  I really don't have to explain things to Him, although I speak with about most things.  I am not still enough to listen some of the time, but I think He understands that I am human.  My desire is to surrender what I am thinking and doing to Him, and let Him take the reins.  Whew!  That would be such a relief....Figuring everything out is exhausting.

Thank you, Lord, for being my constant companion and for knowing me so well....Amen.

Comments