Feeling Spiritually Dry? Psalm 103

I have been extremely busy since we got back from California - just everyday things - I am taking a class at my church on living a life by virtues, plus grocery shopping, exercise, studying my life coaching lessons, volunteering at the therapeutic riding stable, babysitting my grandchildren, and the list goes on and on.  I have drifted away from doing my daily meditation and journaling time in the mornings and I feel guilty about it.  So this morning, as I was contemplating this, I remembered Psalm 103 - it is full of rich nuggets of truths and reminders and here are a few:

Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things He does for me.
He forgives my sins and heals all my diseases.
The Lord is compassionate and merciful,
slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.
For His unfailing love toward those who fear Him
is as great as the heavens above the earth. Psalm 103:2-3, 8, 11

How awesome is the Lord?  No matter how I drift, He still loves me, forgives me, and does good things for me.  Help me, Lord, to remember your words and your never-ending love.  I praise you and thank you today and every day.  In Jesus' name, Amen


Comments