Are You Feeling Stuck In Some Area of Your Life?

Are you feeling stuck in some area of your life?  I think everyone has at one time or another.

Is there a relationship you are in that isn't going anywhere?  Maybe you can't decide whether to stay or go.  Maybe you want someone in your life, but it just isn't happening.  Perhaps you've been through a divorce and you still feel shame and embarrassment about it.

Is your health suffering in some way?  Maybe you have had a diagnosis like diabetes, prediabetes or an autoimmune condition and feel frozen about what to do about it.  Maybe you know that it would be best for your health and wellbeing to lose some weight, but you've tried everything and nothing works.

Are you going through a life transition and feel kind of lost?  Children have left home or you've retired and don't know what to do next.

Do you feel unsatisfied in your work and would like a change, but don't know the next steps to take?  There are a lot of situations we go through in our lives that require some change or movement and we just feel stuck.

I have been through many big transitions in my life- divorce, single parenthood, dating, remarriage, diagnoses of chronic fatigue, celiac disease and prediabetes, depression, anxiety, weight gain after 50, retirement and then going back to work.  It's been a lot.

And sometimes I needed help in getting unstuck.

In some situations, I got counseling with an amazing therapist.  But in some situations I just needed a little help moving forward and changing the way I thought about my life.

That's when I hired a life coach.  I have had several life coaches for different circumstances.

First, I hired a life coach to help me love and accept my body.  I hated the way I looked and felt. 

Then she helped me figure out what I wanted to do with my life after retirement.

I hired a life coach to help me with moving my business forward.

I hired a coach help me get myself out of the prediabetes zone and to lose the weight I had gained after I turned 50.

And I hired a coach to help me with my thinking.  That may sound odd, but it was my thinking that was causing me to get stuck and not get the results I wanted in my life.

That is why I got certified as a life coach.  I wanted to help people get unstuck, to move forward, to propel them into action.  It has been an incredible experience seeing clients change the way they think and feel about their circumstances, to see them take action and then get the results they want.  It happens.  So good.

Now that I have been helped to get unstuck in so many ways, I'd be honored to help you change your life, to get you unstuck.  To get you moving towards your ultimate goals or help you figure out what you really want.

If any of this resonates with you and you feel like you are feeling stuck in some are of your life, please send me an email at jane@janespinger.com.  We'll chat about whether we might be a good fit to work together to move you forward.  Isn't it time to get unstuck?

Much love,
Jane

Get your free divinely inspired weight loss guide here.

https://www.janespringer.com/

Comments