Trying to Make a Decision?

I have been obsessing off and on for months about what area of life and wellness coaching in which to specialize.  I have been all over the map - women with health challenges, grandmothers, women who are facing life transitions, women who are just stuck.  Around and around I have gone, making myself crazy.  Tonight when I was ruminating again on the subject, the Spirit whispered to me, "Jane, I did not tell you to specialize.  I want you to heal all those who need help and healing."  Well, God, what a relief!  You mean I don't have to figure this out by myself?  You mean you will actually send the people to me?  Then this verse came to mind and I thought to myself, "I know this Scripture.  Why don't I ever take take it to heart?"

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.
Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.
    Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
Then you will have healing for your body
    and strength for your bones.  Proverbs 3:5-8

Dear Lord, once again I have tried to run the show without your input.  You must get tired of this!  Thankfully, you don't give up on me.  My desire is always to do your will.  Lead me in the direction you want me to go and I will do it.  I love you above all else.  In Jesus' name,  Amen.

Comments